- Piano Solo Performances
- 11 years – Classical Piano Study
- 6 years – 2 Praise and Worship Teams – shared leadership on one
- 1 year – Christian rock band
- 2.5 years – Charity Performances and monthly jam sessions playing classic rock, pop, and blues covers with BYO
- 6 months – Christian pop / rock band
- 13 years – Composing and Arranging Original Music
- Everything – literally almost all forms of music: Classical, Swing, Big Band, Jazz, Folk, Easy Listening, World, Country, Rock & Roll, Pop, and more.
- Looking for like minded musicians to put together a weekly or bi-weekly jam session that would be broadcast live online. Visit eclecticessence.com
Recordings and Videos of Old Group Performances and Jam Sessions
Friday Night Jam Sessions at Keiths – A host of different musicians getting together on a Friday night to jam to each other’s tunes … coming soon
No Resolv : Part Time Christian Rock Band – I was in a Christian based rock band that played a mix or originals and covers for a short period of time. A 7 minute clip of a few quick samples of some practice sessions with me on keys: piano and organ. Visit their Facebook page
BYO Music & Charity Organization – A few videos and audio files with my fellow BYO Musicians performing, playing, and jamming. You could always find me in the far right corner – ha ha. Visit their website
Texas Flood mp3 – if you listen carefully you can hear a piano … LOL
Shiggaion : Christian Hard Rock Band Jam/Practice Recording from 2002 – The original Christian based hard rock band that I was in back in 2002, playing keys: piano, organ and synth. The recording isn’t the best – it was recorded on a Mac computer with the mic on the laptop. There are 2 versions listed here: The short 15 minute clipped version and the full length 55 minute version.
15 minute clip
55 minute clip
1980 – 17 Years Old – Performance with the Irving Youth Symphony – Beethoven 3rd Concerto / First Movement – Not a great performance, the youth orchestra was mostly 10-16 year olds I think, a few missed notes on my part, the orchestra and myself wasn’t always on the same beat – off timing – and … the nervousness of a 17 year old – LOL … but, it is what it is … and it was recorded on an old Radio Shack cassette recorder in the front row.